Quick Fire Q&A with Elliot
Meet Elliot, our Junior Case Manager. Having recently been featured in Bridging Loan Directory regarding young professionals and their impact on the finance world, we had a chat with Elliot about his experience at The Property Finance Collective.
1. What is your favourite part of your role at TPFC?
First and foremost I enjoy speaking with clients, packaging the deals and seeing how TPFC creates their deal structures. It's great helping our customers to achieve their goals.
2. What is most challenging about your role?
The most challenging part of my role is keeping on top of multiple deals at the same time. Also making sure all cases are moving forward as they should and of course, keeping everyone happy!
3. What has been your proudest moment at TPFC?
My first completion without a doubt! It's my first self-managed case which I looked after from first contact to completion.
4. In 5 years time where do you see yourself?
I hope to be a Case Manager looking after several of my own cases.
5. What advice would you give to your younger self?
I would definitely give myself the heads up on Leicester winning the Premier League, the odds were around 5000 to 1.
6. What is the best holiday you’ve ever had?
My trip to Rome stands out, the landmarks like the Colosseum, the Catacombs and The Vatican were really interesting! The food was great too!
7. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys, I'm a big fan of his music.
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do with it?
Of course I would invest! I would want to ensure the money lasted as long as possible. I may also treat myself to a nice car or two!
9. If you had to have a super power what would you pick and why?
Super speed! Imagine all the time you'd save getting to places, you'd save on petrol and you'd never have to worry about being late!
10. What excites you most about working at TPFC?
It's exciting to be part of such a fast growing business, that sees potential in younger brokers and encourages them to work independently on cases.
To contact Elliot today email: email@example.com or call 01775 713777.